We have a team focused on quality operations, as well a bold sales department concerned to deliver customized products to clients’ needs.
Intercroma offers complete support, from product development, sample monitoring, quality inspection to the delivery. Our service-oriented team of experts and professionals worldwide connected will ensure you the best business.
Being partner of Intercroma is a synonymous of access facilities as:
Intercroma has two different ways of doing export:
1° – Export Intercroma’s Products:
One way of exporting through Intercroma is to buy products in the Domestic Market and export directly to foreign markets, following this pattern:
1. Prospect customers abroad;
2. Seek suppliers in the domestic market to meet the demands for export orders;
3. A supplier from a local market sells merchandise to Intercroma for future export;
4. Do our own quality inspection;
5. Intercroma conducts the sales for the international customer;
6. Negotiate international freight rates;
7. Control of all documents related to each shipment, such as: draft for export, commercial invoice, packing list and monitor every step of the process until the containers arrive at its final destination.
2° – Intercroma as a Trading Company
1. Intercroma uses it’s expertise to intermediate businesses with factories who want to export and already have contacts with overseas companies that wish to purchase their products. After the manufacturer’s prior negotiation with his customer, he checks the feasibility to export through Intercroma;
2. The manufacturer forwards the Purchase Order to Intercroma;
3. After receiving the Purchase Order, Intercroma does a complete analysis of the customer’s credit line;
4. After the Purchase Order’s approval, we begin to monitor the manufacturer and make sure they fulfill all their obligations for shipment;
5. Control of all documents related to each shipment, such as: draft for export, commercial invoice, packing list and monitor every step of the process until the container’s arrival to its final destination;
6. At the end of the process, a detailed summary of the export process is sent to the customer, including costs resulting from the export, deadlines and other information.